Thursday, March 20, 2008

No Words Required






I love words. I love crafting the perfect sentence. I love bringing the reader along with me and making them feel that they are right alongside me. I do find that sometimes in life words actually get in the way. There are times when something is so powerful that words feel inadequate to express all that we are feeling. Today I decided to keep it short and sweet because that is the kind of day it is. I have chosen these images that I have captured at various points over the past year to share with you. Let them sink in, let them tell their own story and pay attention to how you feel. Allow your imagination to create it's own story from what you see.
I would love to hear your thoughts and what these pictures made you feel. Please share with me at whereisgodtoday@gmail.com.
Take time to really see today,
Kimberly
Quote of the Day:
"We must become artists in living. To live by inspiration means to sense the divine touch in everything; to enter into the spirit of things; to enter into the joy of living."
Ernest Holmes

No comments: